Signs of Brake Wear
There are a few signs to look out for if you think your brakes are worn.
If you experience any of the following or have any other concerns you should have your vehicle brakes checked, don’t wait until it is too late - Just contact us on 01792 899400 for your free brake check.
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking
- Brakes juddering when applied
- The vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- A grinding noise when the brakes are applied
- A grinding noise when the brakes are off
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A high, hard brake pedal
- Rear wheels locking upon braking